In this online course participants will learn how to create movies and to tell stories with images and text using Windows Movie Maker. Movie Maker is a video editing software that comes standard with Windows 7 operating system. Create professional video projects with transitions and effects. The goal of the workshop is to make a simple video project and to understand the multiple publishing options included in Movie Maker (YouTube, HD Video, DVD)
Movie Maker (Windows Movie Maker in Microsoft Windows XP) is a movie and slide show creator. With Movie Maker, students can experiment with the best ways to arrange their photos to tell a story. In doing so, they learn which elements hold the viewer's attention and make for good storytelling. Students can add titles, effects, movement, transitions, and even a music track to create a finished product. After saving the final movie, students can upload their work to a site such as YouTube or their Windows Live Space and share it with you, their families, and others in their class.
- Importing photos, video, and audio from a camera or other source
- Trimming and splitting video clips
- Adjusting music volume, fading, splitting, and timing options
- Adding and modifying titles
- Creating transitions between clips
- Panning and zooming photos
- Exporting/Saving You Video
- Posting Your Video to YouTube via Movie Maker
Workshop Code: OD18004
Dates:This is an Online Workshop - What does this mean?
Cost: $29 OR 1 ETTC Hour(s). For info on membership, call the ETTC.
Instructor: Michelle Wendt
See My Workshops tab to the right.
New I&RS Offerings Currently Being Scheduled for 2017-2018
Please Check Back